Colonel Constance S. Revore is the Commander, 349th Medical Group, 349th Air Mobility Wing, Air Force Reserve Command, Travis Air Force Base, California. The 349th MDG consists of the 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, 349th Aeromedical Staging Squadron, and 349th Medical Squadron. Her responsibility is principle medical advisor to the 349th AMW commander.
Col. Revore was commissioned in July 1997 through Officer Training School. She previously served as the 349 MDG deputy commander, and senior health services administrator supporting the group’s three squadrons. Additionally, Col. Revore served as assistant director of operations at the 349th Air Mobility Operations Squadron.
In the civilian sector, Col. Revore serves as Division Administrator Director, Financial Management and Strategic Planning, Psychiatry Department, case management programs, University of California, San Francisco. She provides administrative and financial oversight, strategic and business planning, new program development, financial management, revenue management, information system management, human resources management, facility and site management, financial information systems, contracts and grants administration, audit management, internal controls and risk assessment.
1992 Bachelor of Arts in Criminology/Criminal Justice, University of Texas, Arlington, Texas
1995 Master of Science in Social Work, University of Texas, Arlington, Texas
1998 Health Services Administration Course, Sheppard, AFB, Texas
2002 Medical Readiness Planners Course, Sheppard AFB, Texas
2003 Master of Business Administration, Saint Mary’s College, Moraga, Calif.
2004 Squadron Officers School, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2008 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2011 Air and Space Operations Center Formal Training Unit, 505 TRG, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
2016 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2016 AFSO 21 Green Belt Training (Academics)
1. July 1997 – July 2000, Officer in Charge, Career Enhancement, 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
2. July 2000 – December 2002, Executive Officer, 349th Medical Group, Travis AFB, Calif.
3. December 2002 – March 2005, Officer in Charge of Medical Readiness, 349th Medical Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
4. March 2005 – July 2009, Chief, Administration, 349th Medical Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
5. July 2009 – June 2011, Senior Administrator, 349th Medical Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
6. June 2011 – May 2012, Chief, Training /Aeromedical Evacuation Control Team, 349th Air Mobility Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
7. May 2012 – February 2013, Assistant Director of Operations, 349th Air Mobility Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
8. February 2013 – August 2015, Senior Administrator, 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
9. August 2015 – August 2016, Deputy Group Commander, 349th Medical Group, Travis AFB, Calif.
10. August 2016 – June 2017, Chief, Administration, 349th Aeromedical Staging Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
11. June 2017 – April 2018, Director of Operations, 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
12. April 2018 – January 2022, Commander, 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
13. January 2022 – Present, Commander, 349th Medical Group, Travis AFB, Calif.
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal
National Defense Service Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
AF Overseas Ribbon
Short Air Force Longevity Service Award with four oak leaf clusters
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with hourglass
USAF NCO PME Graduate Ribbon
Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon (Rifle)
(Current as of January 2022)